The objective of this program is to educate you in the field of Business Administration. Throughout the program you will gain a greater knowledge in regards to business administration. With our specialty concentrations, you can further customize your learning experience to fit your educational needs. Once completed, this program will help to prepare you for a career in the business world.
When you graduate from this program, you will be able to
- Know how to manage and excel in the business world.
- Understand a specialized area of business administration that could make you a valuable resource to any business.
- Have the education needed to manage your career.
- Understand all aspects of business and use them to climb the corporate ladder
Area of Study
Business Administration with a Concentration in one of the following areas
Human Resource Management
Type of Degree
Bachelor of Science
Length of Degree
4 years. Each course has a maximum timeframe of 15 weeks. You are granted 6 months to complete your capstone project.
A high school diploma or an earned GED.
Estimated Cost of Degree
|$12,000.00||Tuition costs (30 courses/$400.00 per course)|
|$2,250.00||Estimated textbooks costs|
|$14,500.00||Estimated total for the program *|
(*Please note that this is an estimated cost of your program not the actual cost)
- 8 General Education Requirement - 32 semester hours
- 11 Core courses - 44 semester hours
- 9-10 Concentration courses – 36-40 semester hours
- 1 Capstone project course - 8 semester hours
Total Semester Hours – 120 to 124
Several career fields this degree will prepare you for are
- * Business Management
- * Financial Management
- * Retail Management
- * Managerial Consultant
- * Hotel /Restaurant Management
- * Executive Assistant
- * Public Administration Management
- * Marketing Management
The online curriculum offers an innovative approach to higher education. Enrollment is open and students may begin the program at any time. All courses are provided in online classrooms, with one-to-one faculty mentoring. Students also have free access to our comprehensive Study Tactics and Resources Center, with links to subject related web sites, online libraries, articles and research assistance. Our online degree curriculum includes
- MNG 130 - Introduction To Management
- MNG 140 - Management Theory I
- MNG 222 - Advanced Principles of Mgt
- MNG 250 - Leadership Theory
- BUS 200 - Business Law
- ECO 160 – Economics
- ACT 210 - Principles of Accounting
- BUS 210 - Managing Human Resources
- BUS 180 - Business Finance
- BUS 150 – Marketing
- BUS 250 - Strategic Mgt
Total - 11 Required Core Courses
TOTAL: 120 to 124 Semester Hours
Courses in this curriculum are to be taken in sequence as above.
TUITION: $400.00 per course. Students may register and pay for one course at a time.
* Note: Cost of tuition does not include cost of textbooks.
** There is also a one time $50.00 admission processing fee.
*** All courses on the bachelor level are 4 semester hours except for Capstone Projects. They are 8 semester hours.
Course Completion Times: Students are permitted 15 weeks to complete an online course. This may
TRANSFER CREDITS: Up to 75 percent of the degree may be earned by transfer credits from other schools. For detailed information please Click here