About Breyer State Theology University
BSTU offers 6 Ethereal Programs in Business and Grief only. Old programs have been discontinued. Our educational programs prepare students for religious vocations as ministers, professionals, or laypersons in the categories of ministry, counseling, theology, education, administration, music, fine arts, media communications, or social work.
Breyer State Theology University is integrated with all the keys for success. Our core values demand excellence and our educators resonate excellence in their respective fields. You can get to know our individual faculty advisors here. We recommend that you do, since most of our students carry on a mentor relationship once they start and they tend to continue this throughout their entire education with us.
- Flexibility: We know you already perform gymnastics running back and forth between your daily life. Now you can flex your mental muscles for a better life. Breyer State Theology University offers anyone who wants to pursue higher education the flexibility to study virtually and anytime they desire. This can mean weekends, nights, mornings, whatever works best for you.
- Educated Educators: Our educators online walk the walk and talk the talk. They know the ins and outs of each of their respective fields. Ask any one of our faculty educators something relevant to your degree pursuit – they’ll have the answer at the tip of their tongue. Our educators are like Google, only the human kind. That’s right, we like to incorporate a little fun in education too – and this is done through innovative strategies like quizzes, seminars and the likes.
- Diversity in Program Offerings: We offer 6-degree programs in the filed of Ethereal Business and Ethereal Grief only.
- Taught Through Technology: A virtual online classroom exists to provide newer, more innovative learning platforms for students who need the flexibility that’s unavailable in an on-campus setting.
- A Mission for Excellence: Breyer State Theology University’s students will need to be prepared to hit the ground running. Don’t throw away your opportunity. This is the approach that you should take when you begin. We teach, we prepare, we train, we motivate. Excellence is what we’re made of in the pursuit of our students’ knowledge.