How to Apply, Register and Enroll in a Degree Program or Course
Thank you for your interest in Breyer State University. We are happy to have you here and are pleased to provide you with the following steps for:
Online Degree Programs
- You must first make an application for the degree program. Once your application is received, you will receive via e-mail a “Welcome Letter” with full instructions for registering for a course or courses and entering an online degree or certificate program. Your welcome letter will provide full information regarding any needed submissions of transcripts, etc.
- You may now register for the first course in your curriculum. Please refer to your degree curriculum for your first course and click on the link to the degree program you are officially enrolling in. Be sure to type in the course and course number that you are registering for into the registration form.
- You may now make a payment for your course. We offer a secure online credit card server and accept all major credit cards.
- There is a one-time admissions fee of $50.00 that is due at the time of payment for your first course.
- There is no charge and no obligation when completing and submitting an application.
Programs and Courses
Once we have received a tuition payment, your enrollment will be immediately processed. You will receive an email that will be titled “New Student Notification” detailing your course or program, instructor, instructor contact information, and full instructions for accessing your online classroom. At this point, you will be able to immediately commence course or degree programs. We have an open enrollment policy, so that you may start at any time.