Breyer State Theology University exists to provide newer, innovative and affordable online higher education programs and courses that meet the needs of a wide and diverse market. We support an adult model of education that is focused, self-paced and supported by dedicated and accomplished faculty. We are dedicated to delivering to our student’s degree programs that enable them to make contributions not only in their personal lives but in their communities as well. With our virtual online setting, students can study at their own pace to fulfill their educational goals.
We believe in and support the philosophy of distance education in a virtual setting. We believe that advancing technologies support our mission and has allowed us to become a recognized leader in delivering innovative models of education in this new millennium.
We want to provide quality, affordable education to adult learners in an environment that is conducive to their learning. Through our policies, we strive to allow our students the flexibility to earn their degree without the constraint of traditional classroom scheduling. Students at Breyer State University are free to enroll, study and complete their degree programs on their own schedule. A student’s proficiency of the subject matter is demonstrated through measurable student objectives detailed individually in each syllabi for each program.
At Breyer State University students are expected to master their subject matter as well as apply it to critical thinking and analytical learning in their personal and professional lives.
The Objectives of our Academic Programs are:
- Provide an online environment conducive to learning without the need for a traditional classroom setting.
- Give students the tools and assistance needed to successfully complete their degree program.
- Provide students with the highest quality curriculums to allow them the ability to achieve their educational goals.
- Provide students with highly qualified professors and staff to promote learner and academic excellence.
- Encourage students to use the knowledge they gain to improve the professional field and the community in which they work and live.
Learning Outcome Guidelines
Our degree programs use the following list of Learning Outcome Guidelines to ensure student satisfaction.
- All students will complete the courses listed with their desired degree program in this catalog to complete their degree programs.
- Students’ academic performance will be evaluated by assignments, papers, exams, and projects.
- Students will be encouraged to fill out a course evaluation after every course they complete.
- All students, regardless of academic level, will be required to complete a project dealing with their major in order to graduate from Breyer State University.
- Students will be asked if they wish to fill out a graduation application/survey when they have graduated from their degree program.
- Specific educational program missions, purposes, and objectives are listed individually with each degree.