The purpose of our Ethereal Doctor of Business Administration is to prepare you for careers as university professors, business research, and senior business/research positions in the private sector as well as the government.
When you graduate from this program, you will be able to
- Contribute to a deeper understanding of business and management processes in an increasingly complex world through applied research, teaching, and scholarship.
- Improve your performance and the quality of your business decisions through reflective practice and lifelong learning.
- Help companies and organizations solve critical problems and foster an environment of performance excellence.
- Make a difference in the life of your organizations, professions, and the larger worldwide community through service to social and professional organizations by conducting yourself in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
Area of Study
- Ethereal Business Administration
Length of Degree
3-5 years. Each course has a maximum timeframe of 15 weeks. You are granted 1 year to complete your doctoral project.
An earned Master’s degree in business or a related field.
Cost of Degree
|$6,600.00||Tuition costs (12 to 14 courses/$550.00 per course)|
|$650.00||Doctoral Project Course|
|$1,500.00||Estimated textbook costs|
|$9,000.00||Estimated total for the program|
* (*Please note that this is an estimated cost of your program, not the actual cost)
- BUS 630 – Management of Teams
- BUS 815 – International Business
- BUS 830 – International Law
- BUS 975 – Multinational Business
- LDR 501 – Leadership Theory
- RES 502 – Research Methods
- MNG 950 – Cultural Issues in Management
- MNG 1100 – Strategic Management and Policy
- MNG 1201 – Human Resource Management Issues
- MNG 1500
Total Hours: 62
TUITION: $550.00 per course ($650.00 per Doctoral Project course).
** There is also a one time $50.00 admission processing fee.
*** Students may register and pay for one course at a time.
Course Completion Times: Students are permitted 15 weeks to complete an online course. This may be extended with the permission of the instructor.
TRANSFER CREDITS: For detailed information please Click here