The objective of our Master of Business Administration program is to further your education in the field of business administration and give you the skills needed advance in your career. Throughout the program, you will have the opportunity to address challenges within your own career and learn skills to pass those challenges. This in turn will make you more appealing for promotions or potential employers.
When you graduate from this program, you will be able to:
- Apply knowledge, techniques, skills and tools of past, present and future business models and practices.
- Apply current knowledge and adapt to emerging applications of project management, leadership, marketing, human resources, and technology to the 21st Century business environment.
- Apply creativity to the design and implementation of business models and practices.
- Analyze business strategies for change.
- Recognize the need for, and an ability to engage in lifelong learning.
Type of Degree:
Master of Science
Length of Degree:
Bachelor degree in Business Administration or a related field.
Cost of Degree:
Several career fields this degree will prepare you for are:
The online curriculum offers an innovative approach to higher education. Enrollment is open and students may begin the program at any time. All courses are provided in online classrooms, with one-to-one faculty mentoring. Students also have free access to our comprehensive Study Tactics and Resources Center, with links to subject related web sites, online libraries, articles and research assistance. Our online degree curriculum includes:
- MBA 600 Business Ethics
- MBA 607 Business Statistics
- MBA 608 Business Finance
- MBA 613 Financial Institutions and Bank Management
- MBA 620 Foundations of Marketing
- MBA 627 Investment Analysis & Portfolio
- MBA 628 Strategic Management
- MBA 637 Principles of Accounting
- MBA 638 Managerial Economics
- MBA 639 Thesis
Course Completion Times:1 year
TRANSFER CREDITS: For detailed information please Click here
How to Enroll :
Online Degree Programs
- You must first make an application for the degree program. Once your application is received, you will receive via e-mail a “Welcome Letter” with full instructions for registering for a course or courses and entering an online degree or certificate program. Your welcome letter will provide full information regarding any needed submissions of transcripts, etc.
- You may now register for the first course in your curriculum. Please refer to your degree curriculum for your first course and click on the link to the degree program you are officially enrolling in. Be sure to type in the course and course number that you are registering for into the registration form.
- You may now make a payment for your course. We offer a secure online credit card server and accept all major credit cards.
- There is no charge and no obligation when completing and submitting an application.
For All Programs and Courses
Once we have received a tuition payment, your enrollment will be immediately processed. You will receive from us an E-mail titled ” New Student Notification” detailing your course or program, your instructor, instructor contact information, and full instructions for accessing your online classroom. You may begin your course or degree program immediately. We have open enrollment and you may start at any time.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]