The title of degrees issued by BSTU includes a religious modifier that immediately proceeds, or is included within, any of the following degrees to comply with the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education Section 1005.06 (1) (f): Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, and Doctor of Education.
Breyer State Theology University is authorized by the State of Florida, Department of Education Commission on Independent Education, Section 1005.06(1)(f), to award Associate, Bachelor, Master and Doctorate Degrees
The purpose of our PHD degree programs in Business Administration is to prepare you for careers as university professors, business research, and senior business/research positions in the private sector as well as the government.
When you graduate from this PHD program, you will be able to:
- Contribute to a deeper understanding of business and management processes in an increasingly complex world through applied research, teaching, and scholarship.
- Improve your performance and the quality of your business decisions through reflective practice and lifelong learning with PHD Degree Programs.
- Help companies and organizations solve critical problems and foster an environment of performance excellence.
- Make a difference in the life of your organizations, professions, and the larger world-wide community through service to social and professional organizations by conducting yourself in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
Area of Study:
Business Administration with a Concentration of the following:
Type of Degree:
Length of Degree:
An earned Master degree in business or a related field.
Cost of Degree:
Several career fields this PHD Degree Programs will prepare you for are:
Sales and Marketing Management
The online curriculum offers an innovative approach to higher education. Enrollment is open and students may begin the program at any time. All courses are provided in online classrooms, with one-to-one faculty mentoring. Students also have free access to our comprehensive Study Tactics and Resources Center, with links to subject related web sites, online libraries, articles and research assistance. Our online degree curriculum includes:
- BUS 630 – Management of Teams
- BUS 815 – International Business
- BUS 830 – International Law
- BUS 975 – Multinational Business
- LDR 501 – Leadership Theory
- RES 502 – Research Methods
- MNG 950 – Cultural Issues in Management
- MNG 1100 – Strategic Management and Policy
- MNG 1201 – Human Resource Management Issues
- MNG 1500 Doctoral Project
Course Completion Times:1 year
TRANSFER CREDITS:For detailed information please Click here
How to Enroll :
- Making an application.
- Submit your Transcripts .
- Registering for a course.
- Credit Card Authorization .
- Making a payment for your tuition.
Online Degree Programs
- You must first make an application for the degree program. Once your application is received, you will receive via e-mail a “Welcome Letter” with full instructions for registering for a course or courses and entering an online degree or certificate program. Your welcome letter will provide full information regarding any needed submissions of transcripts, etc.
- You may now register for the first course in your curriculum. Please refer to your degree curriculum for your first course and click on the link to the degree program you are officially enrolling in. Be sure to type in the course and course number that you are registering for into the registration form.
- You may now make a payment for your course. We offer a secure online credit card server and accept all major credit cards.
- There is no charge and no obligation when completing and submitting an application.
For All Programs and Courses
Once we have received a tuition payment, your enrollment will be immediately processed. You will receive from us an E-mail titled ” New Student Notification” detailing your course or program, your instructor, instructor contact information, and full instructions for accessing your online classroom. You may begin your course or degree program immediately. We have open enrollment and you may start at any time.