The title of degrees issued by BSTU includes a religious modifier that immediately proceeds, or is included within, any of the following degrees to comply with the Florida Department of Education, Commission for Independent Education Section 1005.06 (1) (f): Associate of Arts, Associate of Science, Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Science, Master of Arts, Master of Science, Doctor of Philosophy, and Doctor of Education.
The purpose of our Doctor of Business Administration is to prepare you for careers as university professors, business research, and senior business/research positions in the private sector as well as the government.
When you graduate from this program, you will be able to
- Contribute to a deeper understanding of business and management processes in an increasingly complex world through applied research, teaching, and scholarship.
- Improve your performance and the quality of your business decisions through reflective practice and lifelong learning.
- Help companies and organizations solve critical problems and foster an environment of performance excellence.
- Make a difference in the life of your organizations, professions, and the larger worldwide community through service to social and professional organizations by conducting yourself in accordance with the highest ethical standards.
Area of Study
- Business Administration with a Concentration of the following:
- International Business
Type of Degree
Length of Degree
3-5 years. Each course has a maximum timeframe of 15 weeks. You are granted 1 year to complete your doctoral project.
An earned Master’s degree in business or a related field.
Cost of Degree
|$6,600.00||Tuition costs (12 to 14 courses/$550.00 per course)|
|$650.00||Doctoral Project Course|
|$1,500.00||Estimated textbook costs|
|$9,000.00||Estimated total for the program|
* (*Please note that this is an estimated cost of your program, not the actual cost)
Several career fields this degree will prepare you for are:
Sales and Marketing Management
- LDR 500 Leadership Theory
- BUS 630 – Management of Teams
- BUS 815 – International Business
- MNG 950 – Cultural Issues in Management
- MNG 1100 – Strategic Management and Policy
- MNG 1200 Human Resource Management Issues
- RES 502 – Research Methods
Specialty Concentrations: DBA Students are required to select one Specialty Program Track and complete 5 of the courses for the track and Graduation Doctoral Project.
- BUS 830 – International Law
- FIN 845 – International Finance
- ECO 870 – International Economics
- BUS 890 – International Marketing
- MNG 955 – Global Operations Management
- BUS 975 – Multinational Business
- BUS 985 – International Business Policy and Strategy
- BUS 995 – International Business Doctoral Project
- MNG 900: Management Theory and Practice
- OPSY 700 – Organizational Psychology
- MNG 900 – Management Theory and Practice
- MNG 980 – Transformational Leadership
- MNG 1300 – Financial Management
- MNG 1400 – Management Specialty Seminar
- MNG 1500 – Doctoral Project
MNG 1500 – Doctoral Project
Total Hours: 62
TUITION: $550.00 per course ($650.00 per Doctoral Project course).
** There is also a one time $50.00 admission processing fee.
*** Students may register and pay for one course at a time.
Course Completion Times: Students are permitted 15 weeks to complete an online course. This may be extended with the permission of the instructor.
TRANSFER CREDITS: For detailed information please Click here